Usually I clean the bathtub with scrubbing bubbles or something like that. Today I cleaned it with the Scotch Brite Erasing Pad. I was surprised, and grossed out, to see how much crud it managed to get off the tub. I could feel the difference between what I cleaned, and what I didn't clean.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Washing the Tub
Usually I clean the bathtub with scrubbing bubbles or something like that. Today I cleaned it with the Scotch Brite Erasing Pad. I was surprised, and grossed out, to see how much crud it managed to get off the tub. I could feel the difference between what I cleaned, and what I didn't clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Are they the same as Magic Eraser?
I've heard great things about the Magic Eraser. I think this is something very similar. I'm going to have to try it.
Yeah, magic eraser works the same way.
Thanks for the tip will have to try it.
i will have to try this. our bathtub is pretty icky, and i hate using the cleansers, i'm really allergic to the fumes ....
Post a Comment