I have a day off today, for no real reason. It is good.
Yesterday was my birthday... and a big one it was! Drew helped me celebrate it by going out for lunch (avoided breakfast and dinner due to it also being Mother's Day). Then we went to Target to get my b-day present - an outdoor chair that I can lay on. The rest of the evening was spent outside relaxing in the sun, till it set.

On another note.... we are working on a new garden along the side of the garage. I am sore today because on Saturday we spent hours digging out sod and transferring it to the front yard. Lots of work, but well worth the effort. Can you see the new row of grass along the stone part of the driveway? You'll also notice a patch of new grass we grew from seeds.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Michele!
Looks good. That's a lot of work.
Post a Comment