Monday, January 6, 2014
Weather 1-6-2014
Left the house and it was nice out, in the 50 degree range. Parked my car at the train station and saw a train pulling up heading for the city. Right away I'm like, "oh no that train is late. And I can't run and catch that one... That means my normal train will be quite late as well". It was listed on time, but every few minutes that changed to 9, 11, 16 minutes late. Of course, when my late train finally gets to Temple, I look at the weather radar and it looks like massive rain is about to strike. I hurried as fast as I could outta there and up the hill to work. But, I was in the middle of the storm. It was a fast moving storm and I didn't realize that. Sideways rain, crazy wind, river flowing down the hill at me. I'm drenched. And I'm not happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment